Hear Me: Closure


"This is a time for healing deep emotional trauma. Situations you thought you cleared are coming up again for more awareness. Healing is done in layers. You have to continue to spiral through the same emotional experiences until there is no energetic charge left to trigger you."Unknown



My blog post, Hear Me: Justice and Mercy, resulted in an outpouring of support from friends, family, and people I had never met. Each person had a story to share. And from their stories, I learned that I was not alone. In writing, I found a community. Had I not written, things would not have turned out the way that they did. 


I am thankful for the closure that we eventually received and the new beginnings that have come our way. 


Beauty out of ashes. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roses are Red

Creative Trauma: College

Hear Me: Justice and Mercy